Christmas is around the corner, and that calls for some festive vibes. We can all agree that the year has been quite a rough patch for most establishments. So, congratulations to us for keeping afloat despite all that. That’s the more reason we can’t afford to miss out on an office Christmas party!
While that keeps up with the organization’s traditions, significant planning holds a successful office party. Let’s look at a few factors that can act as a guidebook for an office Christmas party of the century.
Factors for Planning an Office Christmas Party
- Your budget
Party planning should always start with a budget. You need to make sure that you have enough food for your entire office (and potentially more if you’re allowing people to bring a +1), quality decorations, and some good entertainment. Some companies will have budgets set aside for festivities, while others may need to organize fundraisers in advance.
While the office may be an option for your party, it may be best to brainstorm other locations. You’re all at work together all year, so a change of scenery might be nice! You also need to make sure that you have enough space for everyone to be comfortable, including extra guests.
How big is your event? Are your sister companies invited? Then that calls for a grand party! Contemplate a nice hotel or spaces that are ideal for such events.
- Christmas decoration ideas
Office parties need a real makeover that will forever stick in everyone’s minds. Create a Christmas ambiance with the tips below:
- Hang some candy canes and stars on the ceiling or roof. It also comes in handy with the lighting.
- Any kid on the block will tell you that a snowman always works! You can place it at the entrance.
- Balloons! Balloons are good to go for almost any celebration. Ensure the colors match the main theme of the event.
- Get creative with a colorful Christmas banner.
- Add an archway.
- Decorate a Christmas tree and place it at the entrance or corners.
- Hang some Santa stockings and Christmas boots on the walls.
- Streamers, ideally red and green, will lighten up the Christmas mood.
- Don’t forget Christmas ornaments.
Consider setting up a photo booth and include some adult games.
- Find the ideal company that can create a memorable event for you.
Some firms offer everything party-related from catering, entertainment such as DJs and a bar for the guests. Moreover, they have good party ideas with the best decorations for a Christmas event.
Do you wish to please your boss and employees with a memorable office Christmas party? At Memories Event Space, we can do everything for you from planning, catering, entertainment, and even decorations! That way, you can relax and look forward to a successful office party. We have over a decade of experience in planning and bringing amazing ceremonies to life. Call us today!